* SPECIAL OFFER * Alto TS215 15 inch Active PA Speaker (Single) (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Alto Truesonic TS215 offers up to 1100 Watts of peak power in a versatile and lightweight cabinet.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Read More
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of an absolutely clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
The amplifiers in the TS215 are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous model. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won't 'run out of steam' and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: Four integral handles, make the TS215 easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their lighter weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and connection options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you'll find it all in the Alto Professional TS210 powered loudspeaker
ALTO TS215 Technical Specifications
Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
Low Frequency: 15 inch (381 mm) woofer, 2 inch (51 mm) voice coil
High Frequency: 1 inch (25 mm) neodymium driver
Crossover: 2 kHz
Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
Frequency Range: 43 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
Coverage: 80/100 degrees H x 60 degrees V nominal
Connectors: (2) 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs (1) XLR link output
Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-moulded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
Dimensions (W x D x H): 396 x 357 x 652 mm / 15.60 x 14.04 x 25.68 inches
Weight: 14.84 Kgs / 32.72 lbs
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
We regret that we do not ship this item outside the UK
Brand Alto Condition Opened Power 501-1000W
|This product has no reviews yet.|