* SPECIAL OFFER * Alto TS212 12 inch Active PA Speaker (Single) (Ex-Display)
The Alto Truesonic TS212 offers up to 1100 Watts of peak power in a versatile and lightweight cabinet.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Read More
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of an absolutely clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
The amplifiers in the TS212 are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous model. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won't 'run out of steam' and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: Four integral handles, make the TS212 easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their lighter weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and connection options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you'll find it all in the Alto Professional TS210 powered loudspeaker
ALTO TS212 Technical Specifications
Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
Low Frequency: 12 inch (305 mm) woofer, 2 inch (51 mm) voice coil
High Frequency: 1 inch (25 mm) neodymium driver
Crossover: 2 kHz
Maximum SPL: 127 dB peak, 124 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
Coverage: 80/100 degrees H x 60 degrees V nominal
Connectors: (2) 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) TRS or XLR inputs (1) XLR link output
Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-moulded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
Dimensions (W x D x H): 357 x 351 x 591 mm / 14.04 x 13.80 x 23.28 inches
Weight: 12.86 Kgs / 28.35 lbs
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Alto Condition Ex-display Power 501-1000W