Alto Truesonic TS312 Active PA Speaker
- Out of stock
- 2000W peak, 1000W continuous Class D power
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design - No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
The Alto Professional TS312 professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge.
With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, the TS312 delivers truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. The elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
Alto TS312 Specifications
Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
Crossover: 2 kHz
Maximum SPL: Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 53 Hz–20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
Frequency Range: 46 Hz–22 kHz (-10 dB)
Horn Coverage: 90 degree H x 60 degree V nominal
Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
AC Voltage Input: 100,110–120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.8 x 13.9 x 13.8 inch / 605 x 354 x 350mm
Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
This product is on order with our suppliers.
Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Alto Warranty Information: 1 Year
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members