Allen and Heath GL2400 24 Channel Mixing Console (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Dual-Function Function Live Sound Mixer
For 35 years, Allen & Heath has designed truly innovative mixers for the real world and has earned its enviable reputation for superior performance, functionality and build quality.
Building on the success of the industry-standard GL2200, Allen and Heath are proud to present the new 4-buss dual-function GL2400 - the next generation of a mixing classic.
- Read More
This mixer is designed for professional applications. Whether mixing FOH, monitors, or both, recording live or in the studio, installed in a busy house of worship, out on the road touring or earning its keep in rental stock, the GL2400 provides the perfect solution.
Engineered for modern engineering techniques, every detail in this mixer has been carefully thought out to provide the very best mixing experience. For example, the mono output can be configured as LR sum, wedge, or aux-fed sub or centre master. In Monitor mode, all six auxes are available on faders with mutes, inserts, meters and XLR drive. The new 7x4 matrix with ambient mic capability opens up a huge number of mixing applications, including stereo recording, zone feeds, delay fill speakers and stereo in-ear monitor mixes. We have worked hard at the design of the audio circuitry in this mixer, and with its amazing headroom and new ultra-quiet mix head amp, Allen and Heath believe that this is our best performance yet!
• 24 channel frame
• LR and M main outputs
• 4 Audio groups with pan control
• 6 Auxiliary sends with per-channel pre/post fader switching
• 2 stereo channels each with mic and dual stereo line inputs
• 7x4 Matrix
• Proper dual functionality for FOH and/or Monitor mixing
• M can be configured as LR sum, Wedge, or Aux-Fed Sub or C master
• Recording capable with channel direct outputs
• Matrix external inputs with level trims and common input capability
• Stereo channel line inputs can be independently routed to LR
• Stereo channel mic input breakpoints for cross patching into matrix
• Responsive 4 band, 2 sweep EQ
• 100Hz channel high pass filters
• Individual phantom power and Polarity switching
• Dedicated Channel, Master and stereo Monitor meters
• Internal jumper plugs for pre/post-EQ aux, direct out and other options
• Mutes, meters and AFL on all fader masters
• Assignable talkback
• 1kHz oscillator and pink noise generator
• 2-track monitoring and replay to LR
• Headphones and local monitor outputs
• Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
• Preamp +34dBu maximum input capability for mic or line
• Ultra low noise mix head amp design
• Internal power supply with MPS12 backup supply input (16 to 32 models)
• External RPS11 power supply and socket for backup supply (40 model)
• 100mm dust protected faders
• Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
• Individual circuit card assembly with nutted pots
• Solid copper bus bar grounding
• Sys-Link V2 console linking option
• 4-pin XLR lamp sockets
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Allen & Heath Condition Opened
Other products to consider
Allen & Heath GL2400 mixer - 24 channel mixing console£1,994.19Ordered on Request*