* SPECIAL OFFER * Allen and Heath ZED-24 Mixing Console (16 mono + 4 stereo) with USB (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Allen & Heath ZED-24 has an incredibly advanced feature-set for a mixer at this level – it has 23 independent sources to the mix, 10 independent outputs, 4 auxiliary sends, configurable USB audio I/O, playback and effects, a unique dual stereo input capability and some very advanced monitoring facilities. In fact, ZED-24 is so packed full of great features that you'd think it would cost much, much more!
- 16 mono channels with mic pre-amps
- 3 Band EQ with swept mid on each mono channel
- 4 aux sends
- Flexible USB audio interface onboard
- Cakewalk Sonar X1 LE included
- Read More
USB audio flexibility
Getting audio to and from a computer easily is now a common requirement for live sound and music production. The way this has been implemented on the ZED-24 is super-flexible and super-easy! No longer do you need to fiddle around the back of your PC to get to the soundcard inputs, only to find that the levels are all wrong and noisy. Just plug in a USB lead to your ZED-24, select the USB routing on the mixer and the device on your computer and that's it! CD quality audio to and from your PC or Mac. Switches and connection through jack socket terminals provide different send/return configurations.
ZED-24 features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilises MusiQ – with an optimised slope (or Q factor) for equalising individual instruments.
Based on the proven pre-amps from the hugely successful PA series, ZED-24 has DuoPre pre-amps, which use a two stage design, with carefully controlled amounts of gain in each stage. When amplifying the signal from the XLR input, the gain range is huge - 69dB of range to be exact - and is very evenly distributed around the gain control, meaning better control of signal level. Most of the gain comes from the first stage, so unwanted noise is kept to a minimum. Line level signals are simply plugged into the second stage of the pre-amp by using the line input jack socket, which has the great advantage of less noise when using the line input and also matching to a higher input impedance.
SONAR X1 LE – Provided Free!
Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE is included free with every ZED-24, so you can immediately start to use it to create your own music – just add a PC and it couldn't be easier to get going. You'll be able to record from your ZED-24 mixer, create tracks and arrange songs, then play back to ZED-24 via the USB port. You can use SONAR X1 LE and your ZED-24 mixer together in many ways – e.g. straightforward recording of a stereo mix, recording tracks individually to build up a song, or using the USB port and software as an effects loop.
SONAR X1 LE Key Features
• Powered by SONAR X1
• 32 audio tracks
• 64 MIDI tracks
• 8 simultaneous inputs and outputs
• 24-bit/96 kHz audio quality
• 24 simultaneous effects
• 8 simultaneous virtual instruments
ZED-24 Additional Features
• 16 mono channels
• Neutrik mic XLR inputs
• Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
• Channel insert
• Super wide gain 'DuoPre' mic line input
• 3 band EQ with MusiQ
• 4 auxes
• Illuminated mute
• Sound image pan
• Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
• ALPS 100mm faders
• 4 stereo channels with 2-band EQ and inputs for extra sources
• Stereo returns & playback
• All inputs with level control
• 12 bar meters
• Mono/stereo function on auxes 1&2
• Monitor output section
• Alt stereo output source
• Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
• Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE bundled with mixer
• Rack ears available
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Allen & Heath Condition Opened Specifications No