Alesis USB to MIDI Cable
The Alesis AudioLink USB MIDI Cable makes it easy to connect any MIDI instrument to your Mac or PC via USB.
- Control virtually any MIDI-compliant software
- Turn any device with MIDI output into a USB-MIDI controller
- Plug-and-play, class-compliant USB for Mac and PC
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- 6-foot length (1.8 metre)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
The AudioLink Series USB cable receives and outputs MIDI signal thanks to its internal interface. The USB-MIDI Cable connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB-MIDI solution.
Mac: OS 10.4 or higher
PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
Please note that this item does not transmit SysEx messages.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
Brand Alesis Condition New
Other products to consider
Alesis GuitarLink Plus computer guitar processing system Add to compare£24.00Ordered on Request*
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Not much to say except it does exactly what it needs to do hooking up midi through the USB port.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|