Alesis Trigger IO USB/MIDI trigger interface
The Alesis Trigger|iO is the easiest way to connect electronic drum and cymbal pads, or acoustic drum triggers, to a wide range of MIDI sound sources. Use up to ten trigger inputs to play traditional MIDI devices like drum machines, sound modules and synthesizers. Alternatively, you can connect the USB output directly to your computer to play software drum modules or lay down tracks in your favourite MIDI sequencer application. You can capture every nuance of your drumming performance into the MIDI world using the Trigger|iO.
- Read More
Alesis Trigger|iO Features
• Play virtually any software or hardware MIDI device with electronic drum triggers, pads, and cymbals
• Ten TRS trigger inputs for use with single and dual-zone triggers
• USB-MIDI and DIN MIDI Out for controlling software and hardware sound modules
• Works as an input expander with virtually any drum module
• Continuous Hi-Hat control pedal input, also works with switch/on-off pedals
• Velocity sensitive for expressive control
• Footswitch input for controlling Inc/Dec parameters
• Create and store up to 20 setups
• Works plug-and-play with Mac and PC – no software drivers needed
• Powered by USB when working with a computer, AC adapter included for DIN MIDI operation
Featuring both USB-MIDI and traditional DIN MIDI connectivity, you can use the Trigger|iO with a wide variety of gear. The interface has ten TRS trigger inputs so you can use it with single or dual-zone pads and triggers, and even split the inputs with Y-cables for even larger custom setups. You can also use the Trigger|iO to expand the pad inputs of virtually any drum module from any manufacturer.
The Trigger|iO has a hi-hat control input that works with both continuous and switch-style hi-hat pedals so you can deliver all of the open-to-closed detail you're used to on the hi-hat. It also has a footswitch input for controlling other parameters like changing kits with your foot.
You can create up to 20 setups and store them in the Trigger|iO's memory. Advanced customisable programming capabilities include sensitivity, MIDI-channel assignment, note number, crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time and pad type. The Trigger|iO works plug-and-play with Mac and PC and is powered by its USB connection when working with a computer. You can also wall-power it when working with non-USB MIDI sound sources.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
stock message Ordered on request Brand Alesis Condition New
Other products to consider
Roland A-300Pro 32 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Add to compare£165.00Ordered on Request*
Roland A-49 49 note USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard, Black Add to compare£129.00In Stock
|This product has no reviews yet.|