Alesis SRP100 Studio Reference Headphones
- Closed-back, isolating ear cups prevent sound from leaking in or out
- Around-the-ear design ensures long-term comfort during recording
- Optimised for audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices
- Adjustable, flexible headband secures headphones in place
- Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigours of daily use
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) stereo mini-plug with 6.3mm (1/4-inch) adapter included
Designed for critical studio monitoring tasks, the SRP100's combine essential studio features with sound quality that rivals boutique headphones costing several times more.
Tuned for clarity and dynamics, the SRP100 headphones feature 40mm transducers that provide authentic audio reproduction across the entire range of hearing. With its non-fatiguing sound, the SRP100's reproduce complex layers of audio with ease ideal for mixing and critical listening for long periods of time.
The SRP100 headphones feature sealed earcups that provide aggressive isolation from the ambient environment, letting the listener hear subtle nuances with ease. Overstuffed ear pads prevent loud headphone mixes from leaking into adjacent microphones while providing long-term comfort for marathon recording sessions. An adjustable headband delivers a customised, no-slip fit when tracking wandering guitarists and aggressive drummers.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Alesis Condition New