Alesis Q49 49 note USB MIDI controller keyboard
The Alesis Q49 is a 49-note keyboard controller that works with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. This compact controller features USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for easy connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware.
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all music software and MIDI devices
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI jacks for connection to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware
- Pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, assignable data slider
- Send program changes from keys
- Read More
The Alesis Q49 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
The Alesis Q49 is compact, affordable, and easy to use
Alesis Q49 Specifications
• Keyboard: 49 keys
• Included Accessories: QuickStart Guide, USB cable
• MIDI Outputs: 1 5-pin jack
• USB: 1 slave connector (MIDI over USB)
• Power: USB bus powered (Optional Power Adapter: 9V DC 500mA), Pin Positive, 5.5mm outer diameter (not included)
• Dimensions: (WxDxH) 32 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches