* SPECIAL OFFER * Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX Mixer (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Alesis Multimix 8 USB FX
Record, mix and add effects all in one place.
This compact mixer with built-in effects doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, plus a wide range of effects, the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system plus hassle-free computer connection.
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one through four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels of Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX. New to the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX is a high-impedance input on channel two, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass, this is a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, 'hot' signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily add new colours to your mix. Reverb, Delay or Phaser can be dialed up simply by adjusting the pre or post fader knobs located within each channel strip. Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX also contains Aux Out and stereo Returns, as well as, Insert jacks on channels one and two to allow for audio to be processed by external effects engines. Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX gives you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size.
Like the other mixers in Alesis' MultiMix USB series, including the MultiMix 4 USB and MultiMix 6 USB, the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Musicians and engineers can plug the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX's class-compliant USB connection into their Mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo signal, so musicians can record the stereo Main output into their computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers.
A number of key design improvements are included on the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX. Enlarged knob-to-knob spacing improves ergonomics and in-use efficiency. The newly designed mixer introduces a sleek new appearance for the MultiMix series and incorporates new, removable end caps, which can be helpful for squeezing the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX into smaller spaces in tightly packed setups. In addition to its improved signal-to-noise ratio specifications, the new mixer consumes 36% less power than its predecessor for reliability and energy efficiency.
• Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
• 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
• XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
• 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
• Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 – 8
• Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
• Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
• Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
• Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
• Includes Cubase LE software
• MultiMix 8 USB FX mixer
• USB cable
• Power supply
• Software CD
• Quick start guide
Minimum System Requirements:
• Mac: OS X
• PC: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
• USB port
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
We regret that we do not ship this item outside the UK
Brand Alesis Condition Opened
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Good item but not what I wanted|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|