Alesis IO2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Designed as the ideal Audio/MIDI companion to notebook computer-based recording environments, the Alesis io2 USB has a compact form factor that can easily fit in a laptop case or small backpack. The Alesis io2 USB features durable aluminium casing, USB power (eliminating cumbersome external power supplies) and is optimised for minimal laptop battery drain.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through integrated USB audio interface
- 2 XLR mic inputs with 48V phantom power plus 2 1/4 inch balanced line inputs that can accept guitar level signals
- 24-bit S/PDIF I/O for direct digital recording
- MIDI Input/Output
- USB powered, no external AC power supply necessary
- Ultra low-latency ASIO 2.0 drivers (with zero-latency hardware monitoring)
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Read More
The Alesis io2 provides 2-channels of pristine 24-bit/48kHz audio directly to your computer via the integrated USB interface and features 2 channels of switchable mic/line inputs. And with Hardware Direct Monitoring, you never have to worry about dealing with audio latency while recording.
Small enough to fit in a backpack, but powerful enough to get the job done right, the Alesis io2 is perfect for musicians on the go.
Mac: OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, USB port
Windows: XP, Vista, 7, or 8, USB port
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Alesis Condition Opened Minimum system requirements - Mac Mac: OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, USB port Minimum system requirements - PC Windows: XP, Vista, 7, or 8, USB port
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|