AKG Lyra Ultra-HD Multimode USB Microphone
Capture it all With Unmatched Sound Quality
Whether you’re podcasting, making YouTube videos, live streaming, or recording your next hit, easily do it all and sound like a pro with the AKG Lyra Ultra HD, multimode USB microphone.
For 70 years, the world’s top recording studios and concert stages have relied on AKG microphones to craft today’s biggest hits. AKG Lyra brings that legendary acoustic engineering to a versatile USB microphone that delivers the highest-quality audio in its class.
Inside, advanced circuitry delivers acoustically transparent, 4K-compatible, Ultra HD-grade, 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution. Lyra’s internal self-adjusting shock mount minimises contact noise, and its built-in sound diffuser and AKG’s proprietary Internal Element Overload Prevention automatically reduce noise, eliminate pops and improve signal levels.
Your Built-In Recording Engineer: AKG Adaptive Capsule Array
Whether you’re recording a podcast interview, a YouTube video voice-over, or your next Spotify single, Lyra’s innovative AKG Adaptive Capsule Array adapts to your performance to record pristine audio. Four versatile capture modes eliminate guesswork, so you can quickly dial in professional sound:
• Front - Isolates your target source from distracting background noise by rejecting unwanted sounds at the microphone back and sides. It’s perfect for recording or live-streaming spoken word, vocals, or close-miked instruments.
• Front & Back - Captures and blends together sound equally on all sides; ideal for face-to-face interviews and duets.
• Tight Stereo - Captures audio in true stereo. Because this setting provides discrete left and right audio, it provides great sound separation for side-by-side interviews or panel discussions, and is perfect for recording instruments like drums or piano.
• Wide Stereo - Captures audio with greater stereo separation, room ambience, and depth. This setting is ideal for situations where you want to capture sounds all around the mic, such as documentaries, field recordings, or spontaneous jam sessions.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices
- 4K-ready, Ultra HD, 24-bit/192kHz resolution with a full-spectrum frequency response of 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Four intuitive capture modes: Front, Front + Back, Tight Stereo and Wide Stereo
- Pristine audio via four proprietary, fixed-charge-backplate, permanently polarised condenser capsules
- LED indicators display polar pattern at a glance
- Capture Mode Selection
- Input Gain Control
- Output Volume
- Microphone Mute
- Camera-ready, vintage-modern design
- Self-adjusting shock mount reduces surface contact noise
- Built-in sound diffuser and proprietary Internal Element Overload Prevention reduce noise and pops and improve signal levels
- Integrated, removable perma-tilt desktop stand with cable-management channel
- Supports desktop or stand-mounted use; threading fits standard booms and stands
- S/N ratio: 98 dB
- USB C 2.0 output
Power Output (RMS): 24 mW
Frequency Response: 20 Hz-22 kHz
Output Impedance: 16 ohms
- This product is on order with our suppliers. Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Akg Condition New