AKG K271 MkII Closed-back Headphones
The newly designed AKG legend, K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG's circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise.
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Read More
Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work.
AKG K 271 Mk II Specifications
Headphone type: Closed-back
Max. Input Power: 200 mW
Audio frequency bandwidth: 16 - 28000 Hz
Sensitivity headphones: 104 dB SPL/V
Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
Detachable cable: Yes
Cable Length: 3 m
Earpads replaceable: Yes
Dimensions (L x W x H): 110 x 205 x 200mm
Weight: 240 g
Connector: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4 inch) screw-on adapter