AKG DPT Tetrad Digital Pocket Transmitter (incl. C111 Mic) (Ex-Display)
The AKG DPT TETRAD is a professional digital wireless body-pack transmitter for license free operation with 10mW in Europe and 100mW outside of Europe.
- Easy setup functions designed for less experienced operators
- Auto power off with low battery warning
- Adjustable input level (mic-guitar)
- Integrated screw driver for gain control
- 5V phantom power
- Includes C111 microphone and instrument cable
- Read More
• Easy setup functions designed for less experienced operators
• Auto power off with low battery warning
• Adjustable input level (mic-guitar)
• Integrated screw driver for gain control
• 5V phantom power
• Includes C111 microphone and instrument cable
With 24-bit 48kHz audio coding, the DPT Tetrad provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response, perfect for demanding instrumental performances. 128-bit AES standard encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal, which makes it a perfect companion for high-security conferences.
The DPT TETRAD provides digital diversity and an out-of-range warning function to ensure a stable and drop-free signal within the entire operating area. Its input is fully adjustable between mic and line level for noise- and distortion-free signal reproduction from loud guitars or gentle microphone signals.
The included C111LP is a stainless steel & lightweight ear hook microphone ideal for presentations and theatre applications. Its ultra light construction and design ensures robustness and reliability, while allowing perfect adjustment and fit to any speaker or performer. The inconspicuous and skin colored boom won't distract from what matters most, the performance.
Weighing an amazingly light 7g, the C111LP is comfortable to wear during even the longest performances. Delivered with a carrying pouch, windscreen and cable clip, it is suitable for all AKG pocket transmitters.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Akg Condition Ex-display