AKG C 520 L Headworn Condenser Microphone (ex-display)
The AKG C 520 L is a head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. An ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers. The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband as desired. The C 520 L provides the perfect solution for any performer needing a handsfree microphone.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element,ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
The C 520 L can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Akg Condition Ex-display