AKG C 430 Overhead Drum Mic (AKG0100)
Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the AKG C 430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound. With its extremely compact external dimensions, this microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
- Easy to use with any mixer, with no need to use the EQ
- Trouble-free use on open-air stages
- Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands.
- Extremely compact dimensions low profile for critical, optically demanding situations
- Cardioid condenser capsule for detailed pickup of unique individual timbres
- Phantom or battery powering options works with 9-52V phantom power
AKG C 430 Specifications
Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
Equivalent noise level: 33 dB-A
Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa
Signal to Noise: 61 dB-A
Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Voltage: 9 to 52 V
Current: 2 mA
Audio Output: Type: Balanced XLR
Finish: Matte black
Dimensions: Height 79 mm / Diameter 19 mm
Weight: 23 g
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Akg Condition New Specifications No Documentation No
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|