Akai MPD226 USB Pad Controller
The feature-packed Akai MPD226 offers amazing creative musical ammo with Thick Fat backlit MPC pads, improved controls and new bundled software package.
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 4 assignable faders, 4 assignable Q-Link knobs, 4 assignable Q-Link buttons
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Read More
The MPD226 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs alike. Its intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production.
Experience the Difference
Akai have upped their game by adding new, ultra sensitive Thick Fat MPC pads, creating an amazingly responsive user experience. The MPD226 has an expanded control set featuring four knobs, four faders, four buttons arranged in three banks for 36 total controls versus 12 on the MPD26. This will enable you to maximise your sound and give you increased control over effects. The MPD226 also features 30 presets with configurations for most popular DAWs and dedicated transport controls.
MIDI information is sent over its plug-and-play USB interface for use on Mac or PC, eliminating the need to install any drivers.
Along with the improved functionality Akai have added iOS compatibility using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) and included over $400 of free software. Titles include: Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Big Bang Drums and Big Bang Cinema from Sonivox, Ableton Live Lite, and Software Preset Editor.
Computer System Requirements
1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
Available USB port
1.5 GHz Pentium 4 Celeron-compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended)
1 GB RAM (2GB recommended)
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended)
Available USB port
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Interlink who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Akai Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|