Akai MPC500 Sampling Workstation (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Akai Professional's MPC500 is the first truly portable all-in-one Music Production Center. Affording artists the ability to sample and create music on-the-go, the MPC500 offers many of the same features users have grown to love in the MPC line. From rock solid sequencing and programming to expandable memory and storage options, the MPC500 is only small in physical size. Compatible with other MPC products, the MPC500 extends users' studios to fit in with their mobile lifestyles.
- Pattern-based 48-track sequencer with 16 MIDI channels
- 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM
- Compact Flash drive and USB port (Mass Storage Class)
- Analog I/O, headphone output, MIDI I/O
- Velocity and pressure-sensitive pads for responsive, accurate programming
- Battery powered (6 AAs) or wall powered (AC adapter included)
The MPC500 is a 48-track sequencer with a 32-voice stereo sampler. It has 12 velocity and pressure-sensitive rubber MPC pads. 16MB of memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128MB. When connected to a Mac or PC via USB, you can drag and drop data between the computer and your MPC500's CF card, just like a hard drive. Because MPC500 is compatible with other MPCs, MPC500 is the perfect way to extend your studio into your mobile lifestyle.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Akai Condition No
Other products to consider
Roland SP-404SX Sampler Discontinued