Akai EIE Pro Electromusic Interface Expander USB Audio Interface (Ex-Display)
The Akai EIE Pro is a tabletop USB audio interface perfectly tailored for your project and portable studio setups. This four-in, four-out device features low latency ASIO drivers and enables you to record up to 24-bit resolution with sample rates up to 96 kHz into virtually any DAW on Mac and PC systems. The EIE Pro also houses three convenient USB inputs in addition to its main USB2.0 port enabling you to connect controllers, etc when native ports on a computer may be limited.
- USB audio interface with up to 24-bit recording resolution supporting all standard sample rates (44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz)
- Four XLR-1/4 inch combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickel-plated 1/4 inch outputs
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources and RED peak LEDS
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design
- Read More
Each channel of the EIE Pro has a XLR inch combo jack, dedicated sturdy gain-pots and Mic/Line/Guitar switches. The EIE Pro features four discrete-design preamplifiers with 48V phantom power for use with virtually any microphone. On the back of the unit you'll find four insert points for connecting external processors such as compressors or gates. There are also an additional four analogue outputs to allow connection of multiple monitors or for use as cue sends. Both pairs of outputs can be monitored visually with the high-quality, analogue VU meters providing classic features with modern style. For remote tracking and alternative playback, the EIE Pro has a 1/4 inch TRS headphone output. The high quality analogue-to-digital and digital-to-analogue converters ensure that every detail of your session or performance gets captured and played back faithfully.
The EIE Pro sends and receives four audio channels on a single USB cable for simple, universal interface to a computer. The three additional USB ports allow the EIE Pro to function as a hub as well, bridging other MIDI controllers and hard-drives to the computer. The EIE Pro features traditional MIDI In and Out jacks for playing and controlling software with keyboard and pad controllers, workstations and other MIDI-compatible instruments.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Akai Condition Ex-display