Akai EIE Electromusic Interface Expander USB Audio Interface (Ex-Display)
With the EIE tabletop USB audio interface from Akai Professional, you can connect virtually any musical instrument or piece of production gear to your computer. With three convenient USB inputs in addition to its main USB port, EIE enables you to connect controllers or any other peripheral to your computer when native ports are limited. This compact, 16-bit recording interface features 4 inputs with insert points, along with four outputs and a dedicated headphone output with switchable source.
- USB audio interface with 16-bit recording resolution
- Plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required
- Four XLR combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickle-plated 1/4 inch outputs for two separate monitoring systems
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Read More
Each channel of the EIE has a XLR inch combo jack, dedicated sturdy gain-pots and Mic/Line/Guitar switches. The EIE features four discrete-design preamplifiers with 48V phantom power for use with virtually any microphone. On the back of the unit you'll find four insert points for connecting external cessors such as compressors or gates. There are also an additional four analogueue outputs to allow connection of multiple monitors or for use as cue sends. Both pairs of outputs can be monitored visually with the high-quality, analogue VU meters viding classic features with modern style. For remote tracking and alternative playback, the EIE has a 1/4 inch TRS headphone output. The high quality analogue-to-digital and digital-to-analogue converters ensure that every detail of your session or performance gets captured and played back faithfully.
The EIE sends and receives four audio channels on a single USB cable for simple, universal interface to a computer. The three additional USB ports allow the EIE to function as a hub as well, bridging other MIDI controllers and hard-drives to the computer. EIE's USB interface is class compliant for plug-and-play operation with Mac OS X and Windows XP, Vista and 7. The EIE features traditional MIDI In and Out jacks for playing and controlling software with keyboard and pad controllers, workstations and other MIDI-compatible instruments.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Akai Condition Ex-display