Akai APC20 Ableton Control Surface (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The second model in the APC series, the Akai APC20 offers a smaller footprint than the APC40, enabling musicians to more easily create a personalized setup with multiple APCs, effects controllers, and other devices.
- Designed in partnership with Ableton, mapped for Live, and fully customizable
- Clip Launch matrix with multicolour lighting displays current clip status
- Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC Edition software
- Works with standalone editions of Ableton Live
- USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PCs
- Read More
The Akai APC20 is the link between human and computer that perfectly balances analytical parameter control with creative expression. Designed in partnership with Ableton, the Akai APC20 is the ideal controller for performers who like to perform in a small amount of space for maximum portability. It's also perfect for players who want to combine multiple controllers in their setup thanks to its small footprint. Don't settle for cheap, plastic imitations. From the company whose name is synonymous with the word production, the Akai APC20 is the serious choice.
Akai APC20 Features
• Designed in partnership with Ableton, mapped for Live, and fully customizable
• Clip Launch matrix with multicolour lighting displays current clip status
• No mapping required, every button and fader is pre-mapped
• Bidirectional hardware/software communication for visual feedback on Akai APC20
• SHIFT button adds extra fader functionality, i.e. sends, pans plus 3 user modes
• Solid, professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls
• Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC Edition software
• Works with standalone editions of Ableton Live
• USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PCs
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Akai Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|