Akai Advance 61 USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Akai Advance 61 is a 61 key controller keyboard offering control of virtually any VSTi plugin with a full-colour screen for instant feedback.
- Integrated 4.3-inch high-resolution full-colour screen with dedicated interface buttons
- Screen provides 1:1, real-time feedback of plugin parameters
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player software for unprecedented virtual instrument preset management, control mapping and multi patch creation
- 8 large, endless and continuously variable control knobs
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive MPC pads with RGB illumination
- USB and 5-pin MIDI Input/Output for use with any MIDI capable software or hardware
- 61 premium, semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch
- Read More
Unprecedented Control of Your Virtual Instruments
This is the way to do it! Akai Professional's Advance Keyboard is like nothing else you've ever played. The Advance 61 gives you unprecedented playability and unrestricted manipulation of any virtual instrument with the exclusive interactive, full-colour display, complemented by performance-friendly hardware controls. The Advance 61 Keyboard deftly fuses the power of software instruments with the live playability of a keyboard workstation, so you can create like never before. The dividing line between software and hardware instruments is finally gone!
The Advance 61 Keyboard transforms computer-based plugins into an entirely hands-on playing experience. The keyboard surface features an integrated high-resolution full-colour 4.3-inch display, providing real-time control and feedback of all virtual instruments. The screen instantly adapts itself to the selected plugin's controls, delivering immediate 1:1 access to the instrument and various editable functions. Better yet, the Advance 61 Keyboard works with any VSTi virtual instrument. Using the Advance Keyboard's custom-designed Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) software application, your entire VSTi library is controlled by one application. VIP operates as a plugin inside any major digital audio workstation (DAW) or as a stand-alone application on both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Sophisticated But Easy To Use
Dedicated physical controls are thoughtfully included, with RGB backlit, velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads on each keyboard surface. Rubberised pitch and modulation wheels provide simple, direct note manipulation with a naturally musical action. Easily-gripped, continuously-variable endless knobs let you make adjustments with granular or dramatic effect. The 61 key custom semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keybed supports aftertouch, making it the ideal keyboard for seasoned live performers and studio producers alike.
You Get Everything You Need
Included with the Advance 61 Keyboard is the Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) application. VIP v2.0 is a ground-breaking, award-winning music software platform that provides musicians and composers with a total-control solution for their virtual instrument and virtual effect collection. At it's core, VIP v2.0 features an intelligent patch browser that integrates sound patches from the user's collection of VST virtual instruments and effects, allowing them to select, control play and layer those plugins directly from their Advance keyboard.
VIP v2.0 provides users with unparalleled access to their virtual instrument and effect collection, seamlessly integrating the hardware / software experience and grants the unrestricted freedom to create in a user- friendly, intuitive format. The combination of VIP and a compatible keyboard controller maximises workflow and ensures a playing experience that feels natural and enhances creativity – the natural, tactile feel of hardware, now fused with the unrivalled processing capability of virtual Instruments.
VIP 2 Features
• Plays virtually every VST-compatible plugin and effects unit
• Operates as a standalone virtual instrument and effects player for your computer
• Also operates as a plugin within any AU, VST or AAX compatible DAW
• Organises your plugin collection with intuitive browsing by plugin, artist collection, instrument type, timbre and more
• Includes an Effects Browser allowing you to browse effects by type and audition across multiple plugins with a single click
• Access, edit and mix up to 8 virtual instruments at one time in a Multi
• Expanded Multi mixer includes insert effects, send effects, bus tracks and a master output channel strip for total routing control.
• Effects Stacks allow you to combine multiple effects into re-usable patches, accessible in the patch list for easy selection and auditioning.
• Setlist feature lets live performers switch between patches from any plugin instantly from the keyboard
• Extensive key zone splitting, custom mapping and instrument mixing options
• Pre-mapped to hundreds of industry-leading virtual instruments
• Unlimited instances of VIP may be run in a DAW
• Auto Patch Loading allows patches to load automatically when scrolling through VI presets
• Convenient resizable GUI: for larger monitors or viewing large plugin interfaces directly inside VIP
• Dedicated Output Routing provides a comprehensive means of routing patches within a multi to separate audio outputs
• Pad Learn functionality allows for the creation and playback of chords on pads
• Custom Control mode enables mapping of any VST Instrument or effect parameter, any CC number and any mixer parameter to any VIP-enabled hardware control.
• Multi-Keyboard Support lets musicians with more than one VIP-enabled keyboard manage, save and recall multi-keyboard setups in a DAW project
• Multi-core Rendering enables users with multi-core processors to achieve enhanced CPU performance
• An intuitive Plugin Manager grants the user the ability to manage plugins and plugin maps in one place, as well as download new plugin maps directly from the cloud
• Shell plugin support: support for plugins that are hosted in shells, like Waves.
• Hardware Learn Mode: pressing the Shift button and selecting a control widget allows the user to enter Learn Mode from the VIP-enabled keyboard
• Multi-sync in real-time across VIP instances in a DAW: changes to a Multi in one instance will immediately affect the Multi in all other instances within a DAW
• The VIP Store provides access to premium Virtual Instruments from leading software manufacturers including Spitfire Audio, FXpansion, Sample Logic, Air, Reveal Sound, Fab-Filter, Loop-Masters, Plugin Boutique and more...
The VIP Store
With VIP v2.0, countless plugins from the worlds leading virtual instrument manufactures are available at the click of a button. Preview, demo and buy the latest virtual instruments from world-renowned software developers including Spitfire Audio, FXpansion, Sample Logic, Air, Reveal Sound, Fab-Filter, Loop-Masters, Plugin Boutique and more, and expand your sonic palette to unleash your creative potential.
VIP System Requirements
2 GB free disk space for basic installation of VIP, 20GB free disk space for full content installation including software instruments and associated sample libraries.
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
The Advance 61 Keyboard also comes with a 16GB download of over 10,000 sounds from industry-leading developers at AIR Music Technology, SONiVOX, and TOOLROOM RECORDS. This comprehensive collection of nine plugins provides you with an instant palette of contemporary, sought-after sounds for both live performance and studio production.
With the Advance 61 Keyboard you get uninhibited access to any virtual instrument in your library without losing focus of the instrument in front of you. Nothing else can do that for you.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Akai Condition Opened Number of keys 61