Aerodrums Air Drumming Percussion Instrument with PS3 Eye Camera (Ex-Display)
Aerodrums is an air-drumming instrument. It runs on your computer and understands your drumming intent by watching you drum through a high speed camera. Highly portable, virtually silent, expressive, extensible and also affordable, make the Aerodrums ideal for a beginner looking for an introduction into drumming, or an already established player looking for a fun and experimental piece of kit.
- Highly Portable
- Virtually Silent
- Includes Everything Required For Set-Up (Computer not included)
- Fun, Experimental and An Innovative Design
- Read More
Aerodrums uses a subset of the Natural Drum Kit sample library, providing very high quality sound and expressiveness on par with a real drum kit. For example, Aerodrums supports 16 different levels of openness for the hi-hats and uses as many as 58 different sound samples for a given openness level, perhand. Aerodrums uses different samples for the dominant and non-dominant hand.
You can point Aerodrums to your own sample collections to create new drums or cymbals to include in your drum kits, Aerodrums can also output MIDI notes as you drum, enabling you to trigger any MIDI compatible sampler, as well as record what you drum straight into a Digital Audio Workstation.
- Windows or Mac computer from 2009 or later. Aerodrums is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10, and Mac OS X 10.6 and up.
- Sony Playstation 3 Eye camera (Included with this purchase)
- One time internet access to download the software and samples (873 MB for Windows PC, 898 MB for Mac)
Aerodrums cannot be used to drum outdoors in daylight. Aerodrums uses a light that can seem very bright in low light environments, paper sunglasses are included to protect your eyes when needed.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Condition Ex-display