* SPECIAL OFFER * ADAM A5X Studio Monitoring Bundle
The ideal solution for project studio and reference studio monitoring, featuring ADAM's second smallest monitors in the AX range, the ADAM A5X, plus dedicated monitor stands and 3m jack to XLR cables.
- X-ART ribbon tweeter technology for extended frequency response
- 5.5 Inch carbon fibre LF driver
- Dedicated acoustic isolating monitor stands
- Stereolink speaker volume linking
- Read More
Package consists of:
• 2 x ADAM A5X active studio monitor (single)
• 2 x 3 metre balanced jack to Male XLR cable
* 1 pair of ADAM Stands
ADAM A5X active studio monitors
The small A5 managed to make itself a big name in both professional environments as well as in computer or desktop applications. A wealth of truly outstanding reviews and many awards helped to establish this speaker as one 'of the best small monitors' and a 'great choice for the small studio.' (Future Music, 01/2009).
The new A5X
The similar dimensions and name could make one believe that the ADAM A5X is nothing more than a new version of the A5. A quick listening however leaves no doubt that the A5X is much more than that.
Like all other models of the AX-Series, it features the proprietary X-ART tweeter. The very data of this technology shows that it is at the forefront of what tweeters can accomplish. Numerous listening tests have confirmed this.
A 5.5 inch Midwoofer reproduces the frequencies below 2.5kHz. The diaphragm is made from Carbon fiber/Rohacell/Glass fiber, which is the same composite structure shared in the next two bigger models. This material with minimum weight and maximum rigidity prevents break up resonances, resulting in an outstanding dynamic behaviour and impeccable sound characteristics.
A very handy and exclusive feature found in the two smaller AX monitors is the Stereolink. This is accomplished by a pair of additional RCA connections that allow for a bypass of the second stereo channel to the other speaker.
This new technology connects two A5X speakers in such a manner as to allow the user the option to control the overall stereo volume of the system from either speakers gain control. This makes the A5X a natural for 'mixer-less' desktop applications where overall system volume needs to be adjusted easily.
ADAM A5X Specifications
• Woofer Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 75 W
• Tweeter Amp. power RMS / music: 50 W / 75 W
• Input connectors: XLR / RCA
• Frequency response: 50 Hz - 50 kHz
• Weight: 14.6 lb (6,6 kg)
• Dimensions: 11 x 6.5 x 8.5 inches / 280 x 170 x 220 mm