Abstract Data ADE-32 Octocontroller Eurorack Module
The ADE-32 Octocontroller from Abstract Data offers eight channels of Pules, Gates, LFO's, Digital Noise, Loopable S&H modes and a collection of Arpeggios and Rhythmic Loops.
- Eight individual channels offering multiple control outputs
- 12 individually assignable output types
- Output types include Pulses, Gates, LFOs, Digital Noise, Loopable S&H modes
- A collection of Arpeggios and Rhythmic Loops are also available
- Tempo sync for all channels from internal or external clocks
- Clock divider on each channel
- Power cable, screws and washers included
- Read More
The Abstract Data ADE-32 Octocontroller is a highly configurable Control, Modulation, Triggering and Pattern module for Eurorack systems. it offers 8 simultaneous Outputs and 12, individually assignable, Output types.
Output and Modulation types include Pulses, Gates, LFOs, Digital Noise, Loopable S&H modes and a collection of Arpeggios and Rhythmic Loops.
Tempo-sync for all Outputs is provided by the on-board Clock or an External Clock Input with Tempo ranges from 20 to 270 BPM.
Outputs can be set to any Clock Division or Multiple from 1/16th of a Beat to 16 Bars and can be Offset up to 360 Degrees.
The Octocontroller's intuitive interface allows user-definable control over knob and parameter behaviour to match the preferences of individual users.
Abstract Data ADE-32 Octocotroller Specifications
Power Requirements: +/-12V via 16-pin, Doepfer-style IDC connector
Current Draw: 125mA average
Dimensions: Width: 14HP