absolutemusic 20 Pound Gift Voucher
A gift voucher from absolute music is the perfect way to give the musician in your life exactly what they want! Our gift vouchers can be used against purchases made in store or by phone (quoting the unique reference code written on the back of the voucher). They can also be used to pay for rehearsal room rental, studio time or even in the cafe.
THE SMALL PRINT - PLEASE READ
• This voucher can spent at absolutemusic's new superstore (Knighton Heath Estate, Bournemouth, BH11 8NE) and can also be spent via mail order by calling 01202 597180 and quoting the unique reference number (written on the back of your voucher) to our sales team.
• This voucher can also be used at absolutemusic's rehearsal and recording studios, as payment towards rehearsal sessions, recording sessions, room hire and music lessons.
• This voucher can also be used as payment at absolutemusic's in-store café.
• The value of this voucher is for the current advertised price including VAT.
• We are not able to replace lost, stolen or expired vouchers.
• Damaged, defaced, illegible, copied or altered vouchers will not be accepted.
• This voucher has no cash value.
• If you have any questions about this voucher or want to purchase more, please contact us.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
On demo in store No Brand Absolute Music Condition New
Other products to consider
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|It was a gift voucher, does what it says on the tin!!!|
|Superb service easy to use website quick delivery.|
|ROLAND Street cube EX. (battery/AC) 4 inputs. Choice of 3 power outputs to save battery - max 50 amps. Clear, sweet sound - it even makes ukuleles sound good, especially using the reverb and delay effects. There is also reverb for the Mic. Plug in your iPod and you have an outdoor music system!|
|Came in, bought a voucher, which I assume will work perfectly.|
|Used the vouchers, which I received as a Birthday gift, towards my guitar lessons, very handy!|
|Arrived the next day.|
|My niece will be able to put it towards what she wants|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|