Ableton Push 2 and Live 10 Suite Bundle
This bundle includes the Ableton Push 2 Controller along with the upgrade to Ableton Live 10 Suite from the included Live Intro.
- Powerful bundle with Live 10 Suite and Push 2 controller
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customise Live
- Push 2 has 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Read More
Package consists of:
• 1 x Ableton Push 2 Instrument, Controller for Live
• 1 x Ableton Live 10 Suite Upgrade from Live Intro, Download
Ableton Push 2 Instrument, Controller for Live
The Ableton Push 2 features an enhanced work surface for Live with smoother, more responsive pads and a large multi-colour display.
Push is now designed and engineered entirely by Ableton for a music-making experience that is as hands-on, expressive and closely integrated with Live as possible. Push and Live work together seamlessly to let you make beats, play notes and chords, work with samples and develop song structure – all without needing to look at a computer.
Push lets you browse, preview and load your own sounds for making beats, or access Live's vast library of drums. Then play beats live with the 64 velocity-sensitive pads and adjust sounds and kits while you play, using eight touch-sensitive endless encoders. Or switch to a 16-pad mode that allows you to play in real time, step sequence beats, and adjust the length of your loop, all at the same time. You can also tweak timing, velocity, and parameter values individually for each pad.
Play Notes And Chords
Push's pads correspond to pitches, and offer a condensed layout that encourages a fresh approach to melody and harmony: large intervals can be reached easily, and patterns can be played with the same fingerings in all keys. You can select a key and scale with the touch of a button, and Push's touch slider can be used for pitch bend or modulation.
Push also lets you step sequence notes and chords: use the pads to enter notes, then make precise timing changes, create variations or adjust note length and velocity. You can even step sequence automation: record a parameter's value for each step to create rhythmic, quantised parameter changes that are locked to specific notes in your loop.
Work With Samples
Three separate workflows offer fast and flexible ways to get creative with your samples. Slicing mode lets you instantly chop up long samples and play each slice on a different pad – ideal for rearranging loops on the fly or for creating drum kits from recorded grooves. Classic mode lets you turn melodic samples into playable pitched instruments, and you can use the encoders to define start and end points as well as attack, decay, sustain and release for each.
In One Shot mode, samples play back monophonically and all the way through, no matter how long you hold the pad – perfect for playing drums. You can also transpose a playing sample without retriggering it, allowing you to transform melodic phrases into whole new melodies.
Beautiful And Playable
Everything about Push has been carefully reconsidered to provide an improved playing experience. The multicolor display adapts to show you exactly what you need to keep you in the creative flow without adding distraction. Push's new pads have been carefully redesigned to feel softer, smoother and more responsive – perfect for creating expressive beats and melodies.
Push is equally at home in the studio or on stage. You can keep your performances in-the-moment by switching between improvising with loops and playing drums, notes, and chords – all from the same playing surface.
Seamless With Live
Using Push, you can launch clips and scenes, tweak device parameters and control mixer levels and sends – Live can capture every movement. When you're ready, switch from Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Live – the software that was powering your work the whole time.
Ableton Push Specifications
100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan (Type A), China (Type A & I), Europe (Type C), UK (Type G), Australia & New Zealand (Type I)
USB cable 1.40m (55.12 inches)
Quick Start Guide + Download version of Live Intro
Width: 370 mm (14.57 inches)
Depth: 293 mm (11.54 inches)
Height (body): 26 mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 46 mm (1.81 inches)
Weight: 2990g (6.6 pounds)
1. External Power: 12V DC 1.25A
2. USB Power: 5V/0.5A
3. Two pedal inputs
4. Kensington Lock
The upper shell is a thick but lightweight plate of anodised aluminium
Soft silicon pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity
The control buttons gently click and are lit with white or multi-coloured LEDs to indicate a variety of states
High-resolution endless encoders that respond to touch
The high-resolution RGB display is bright and clear at any viewing angle and under any lighting
17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
31 LEDs for navigation
Ableton Live 10 Suite Upgrade from Live Intro, Download
Ableton Live is now at version 10.1. This significant free update adds new tools and features to support musician's creative process, from making and shaping sound to editing and finalising their tracks. You now get user wavetables, two new devices, a wealth of new automation features, improvements to zooming and scrolling and so much more. Update now!
Live 10 Suite is the ultimate fast and flexible music creation software package from Ableton.
This is an Upgrade product for registered owners of Live Intro ONLY.
Live is fast, fluid music creation and performance software. Use its timeline-based workflow or improvise without constraints in Session View. Advanced Warping lets you change the tempo and timing of any audio in real-time without stopping the music. Record virtual instruments, drum machines, guitars or audio from the real world. Capture MIDI notes after you've played them, turning your most spontaneous ideas (and happy accidents) into music.
Live's effects, instruments, sounds and creative features let you make music limited only by your imagination. Use Live's native devices as the foundation of sound design or mould and shape something new from a range of carefully curated Packs. Since the software keeps everything in time, Live is also perfect for on-stage improvisation and hands-on play. Customise the software to fit your performance, not the other way around. With Push, Ableton's instrument built specifically for Live, you get all the functionality of software with the immediacy of hardware.
Create With Live
No matter how you like to begin, Live helps you get the music in your head out of your speakers.
Session View lets you sketch ideas lightning fast - play, mix, and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organise your music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live's synthesizers deliver a vast range of sound using wavetable, FM, analogue and physical modelling architectures. A pair of sampling devices help you squeeze the most out of your drum samples and multi-sampled instruments with built-in slicing, warping and more. Included MIDI effects let you creatively manipulate your notes, while audio effects help you clean up your mix or make a creative mess.
Live's Core Library comes with every edition of the software and includes vintage synths, analogue drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. 'Curated Collections' are toolkits of curated sounds designed to be shaped into something new.
Software Without Limits
Live comes with everything you need but adapts to your unique needs. Map knobs, faders and buttons to nearly any controller to get hands on control of almost every parameter in Live. The software also includes auto-mappings for a growing number of MIDI controllers for instant results.
Max for Live is a software platform that powers a range of Live's instruments and effects. Load one of its many built-in sound generators, audio and MIDI effects to expand your sound, or use it to customise devices, build your own and even hack how Live works. You can even use it to connect Live to lights, cameras, sensors, surround sound setups and more.
Perform With Live
Trigger, re-sequence and remix your music in real time. Control external hardware and integrate outboard effects. Improvise on your own or process audio played by others.
Expand your setup and collaborate with others using Link. The technology syncs timing over a network connection, so software like Reason, Serato and an ever-growing number of iOS apps work together in your Live setup.
Live 10 Suite Key Features
• Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
• Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
• MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio - plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
• Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
• Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
• Advanced sampling and slicing tools
• VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
• Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic 'feel' from other audio files
• Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
• Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customize Live
Instruments, Effects And Sounds
• 10 instruments: Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog, Electric, Tension, Collision, Simpler, Drum Rack, Impulse - plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
• 72 audio and MIDI effects, including Drum Buss, Echo and Pedal
• 5000+ sounds
• 70+GB of loops and samples
Technical Feature Spec / Compatibility
• Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
• Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
• Automatic plug-in delay compensation
• Ableton Link integration
• MIDI remote control instant mapping
• MIDI output to hardware synths
• MIDI Clock/sync
• ReWire support
• Multicore/multiprocessor support
• WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
• Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
• Unlimited Scenes
• 12 Send and return tracks
• 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
• Rex file support
• POW-r dithering
• Groove Pool and extract groove
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Ableton Condition New