Ableton Live 11 Standard with Novation Launchpad X Bundle
- In Stock
This great bundle includes the Novation Launchpad X controller with the upgrade to Live 11 Standard from the included Live Lite.
Please note that you will need to install and authorise Ableton Live Lite first and then install and authorise the upgrade software to the full version.
Package consists of:
• 1 x Ableton Live 11 Standard, Upgrade from Live Lite (Download)
• 1 x Novation Launchpad X MIDI Pad Controller
Ableton Live 11 Standard, Upgrade from Live Lite (Download)
Live is fast, fluid and flexible software for music creation and performance. It comes with all kinds of effects, instruments, sounds and creative tools – everything you need to make any kind of music.
New in Live 11
Live's latest creative features, devices and sounds include:
• Comping:combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance into your perfect take. Or approach sound design in a new way by splicing together random samples from your library.
• MPE compatibility: get your hands on an MPE controller and add bends, slides and pressure for each individual note in a chord, make subtle expression variations, morph between chords, and create evolving sonic textures.
• New devices: stretch, shift and blur signals with Spectral Resonator and Spectral Time. Put sounds in any real or unreal space with the Hybrid Reverb. Generate ideas with Inspired by Nature – six devices based on natural and physical processes – or add jittery glitches, delayed digital shimmers and more with Pitch Loop89.
• Features for the stage: with tempo following, Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on incoming audio, making it a dynamic part of your band. Create builds, drops and instant variations to sounds during a performance using Macro Snapshots. Racks now offer between 1 and 16 Macros, and you can randomize their states with the push of a button.
• Tools to add chance:note chance and velocity chance features let you define probability of notes and velocity values, generating surprising variations to your patterns, or humanized variation in their dynamics.
• New sound packs: Voice Box for experimental vocal manipulation, Mood Reel for modern narrative-setting, and Drone Lab for sustained tones and textures. Plus the three new Upright Piano, String- and Brass Quartet Packs – created in collaboration with Spitfire Audio – capture popular orchestral instrument combinations in intimate, expressive detail.
Create With Live
With Live's two modes of working, and a ton of creative tools and sounds with endless ways to combine them, the only limit on your music is your imagination.
Session View lets you sketch ideas fast: play, mix and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organize music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Or record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live has the tools to both capture your ideas and discover ones you never expected. Record hardware synths, software instruments, guitars, vocals or any audio from the real world. Combine the best of multiple audio or MIDI passes into your perfect take with Live's new comping feature. Use Capture MIDI to record notes after you've played them, turning spontaneous moments and happy accidents into music. And generate surprising variations to your drum patterns and melodies with chance tools.
Live's synthesizers offer a full spectrum of sound using wavetable, FM, and analog- and physical-modeling architectures. A pair of sampling devices bring built-in slicing and warping, as well as multisampling and extensive sound-shaping capabilities. MIDI effects let you manipulate notes, and a rich range of clean to characterful audio effects help you tidy up your mix or make a creative mess. Live 11's new devices include two spectral processing effects, a reverb that combines algorithmic and convolution reverbs, and six effects inspired by natural and physical processes –entirely new ways to explore sound within Live.
Every edition of Live includes the Core Library, with vintage synths, analogue drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Curated Collections provide toolkits of clips, kits, and other sounds for exploring sonic scenes or themes;Live 11 adds Voice Box for experimental vocal manipulation, Mood Reel for modern narrative-setting, and Drone Lab for sustained tones and textures.
Perform With Live
On stage you can trigger, resequence and remix your music in real time. Use flexible MIDI mapping to set up almost any part of Live for hands-on tweaking with your controller. You can design your own unique combinations of instruments and effects, and use up to 16 Macro knobs to control any number of parameters. Find settings you like and save them as Macro snapshots to create builds, drops and instant variations during your performance.
Use Live to pull your show together. Control external hardware, integrate outboard effects or mixing desks. Improvise on your own, resample sounds, or process audio played by others, all in real-time. And now Live can be a dynamic part of the band — with tempo following it can listen to incoming audio adjust its tempo in real time. DJs can even use Live as a tempo-synced FX box.
Connect, Extend And Customize
Not only does Live come with everything you need, you can use it almost any way you want. Connect Live to any MIDI controller – even MPE-compatible hardware, which lets you add bends, slides and pressure to individual notes in a chord, make subtle expression variations and create evolving sonic textures with your hands.
Extend your setup using Ableton Link, technology built into Live that keeps multiple devices in perfect time over a network connection. It makes it easy to play alongside other music applications like Reason, Serato and an ever-growing number of iOS apps and Link-integrated hardware.
Even more imaginative ways to connect and customize are made possible through Max for Live, which brings the Max programming environment directly inside of Live. It lets you customize many of Live's devices, build your own from scratch, and even hack how Live works. You can connect Live to lights, cameras, sensors, surround-sound setups and more. And explore a world of ready-made instruments, effects and tools produced by the Max for Live community.
Live 11 Standard Key Features:
• Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
• Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
• MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
• Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
• Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
• Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
• Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
• Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
• Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
• Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
• Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
• Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
• Advanced sampling and slicing tools
• VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
• MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
• Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
• Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
Instruments, Effects And Sounds:
• 6 instruments: Simpler, Impulse, Drum Rack and Drum Synths, Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
• 36 audio and 13 MIDI effects
• 1800+ sounds
• 10+GB of loops and samples
Technical Feature Spec / Compatibility:
• Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
• Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
• Automatic plug-in delay compensation
• Ableton Link integration
• MPE support
• MIDI remote control instant mapping
• MIDI output to hardware synths
• MIDI Clock/sync
• Multicore/multiprocessor support
• WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
• Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
• Unlimited Scenes
• 12 Send and return tracks
• 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
• Rex file support
• POW-r dithering
• Groove Pool and extract groove
• Capture MIDI
Novation Launchpad X MIDI Pad Controller
Launchpad X is Novation's essential 64-pad MIDI grid controller for Ableton Live.Launchpad X gives you everything you need to make music. Launch, play and perform your sounds and build your tracks using the large, super-sensitive RGB pads, dynamic note and scale modes, and mixer controls.
The Essential Live Controller
Everything about making tracks in Ableton Live is made easier with Launchpad X's quick, hands-on clip and scene launching and their most playable grid to date. Play your instruments and devices expressively with the 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads, then never lose an idea with one-press Capture MIDI control. Launchpad X belongs on the desk of every Ableton Live music maker.
Launchpad X gives you everything you need right at your fingertips so you can spend less time clicking a mouse and more time making music. Never worry about being out of key – Dynamic Note and Scale modes let you easily play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Novation's most responsive velocity-sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch let you play your instruments dynamically and expressively. Step back from the screen, get hands-on and dive into your tracks.
Make It Yours
Go deeper and get Launchpad X working the way you want. Use Novation Components to customise MIDI mappings, and control almost anything: four custom modes mean you can design how this essential grid controller works for you – you're only limited by your imagination.
Take Control Of Your Performance
Essential performance controls are a single button-press away: stop, solo, mute, record arm and set your levels, pans and sends. Using Launchpad X is a simple as it gets, no drivers to install, just plug and perform.
When you register your Launchpad X, you'll automatically gain access to Sound Collective. Get new free plug-ins every couple of months from some of the biggest names in the business, along with offers, discounts and more.
Get two months free access to Splice Sounds with Launchpad X, offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily. Take 100 credits per month for sounds, foley, presets, and MIDI files and join millions of artists using Splice to make all kinds of music, Grammy-winning albums, and cinematic scores.
Enjoy Three Years Of Warranty
Wherever you happen to be in the world, Novation customers are covered by their warranty. In the event of a manufacturing defect becoming evident during the warranty period, Novation or the local Novation distributor will ensure that the product is repaired or replaced free of charge.
• Ableton Live Lite – quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
• Two months Splice Sounds membership - offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
• AAS Session Bundle - Three synths for music makers, providing essential sounds for your tracks.
• XLN Addictive Keys – Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
• Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette – High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
• Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
• Sound Collective – bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months.
What's in the box
• Launchpad X
• USB-C to USB-A Cable
Product Hardware Specifications
64 Velocity and Pressure Sensitive Pads
81 RGB LEDs
Kensington MiniSaver Slot
Ableton Live 10 Lite is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchpad. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad integration. Launchpad will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
USB bus powered
241mm length x 241mm depth x 17.5mm height
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.