Ableton Live 10 Suite with Launchpad Mk2 Bundle
This great bundle includes the Novation Launchpad Mk2 controller with the upgrade to Live 10 Suite from the included Live Lite.
- Great value Ableton Live and controller bundle
- 8x 8 grid of RGB pads
- Ableton supplied as an upgrade from Live Lite (included with the Launchpad)
- Read More
Package consists of:
• 1 x Ableton Live 10 Suite Upgrade from Live Lite, Download
• 1 x Novation Launchpad MK2 MIDI Pad Controller
Please note that you will need to install and authorise Ableton Live Lite first and then install and authorise the upgrade software to the full version.
Ableton Live 10 Suite Upgrade from Live Lite, Download
Live 10 Suite is the ultimate fast and flexible music creation software package from Ableton.
Live is fast, fluid music creation and performance software. Use its timeline-based workflow or improvise without constraints in Session View. Advanced Warping lets you change the tempo and timing of any audio in real-time without stopping the music. Record virtual instruments, drum machines, guitars or audio from the real world. Capture MIDI notes after you've played them, turning your most spontaneous ideas (and happy accidents) into music.
Live's effects, instruments, sounds and creative features let you make music limited only by your imagination. Use Live's native devices as the foundation of sound design or mould and shape something new from a range of carefully curated Packs. Since the software keeps everything in time, Live is also perfect for on-stage improvisation and hands-on play. Customise the software to fit your performance, not the other way around. With Push, Ableton's instrument built specifically for Live, you get all the functionality of software with the immediacy of hardware.
Create With Live
No matter how you like to begin, Live helps you get the music in your head out of your speakers.
Session View lets you sketch ideas lightning fast - play, mix, and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organise your music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live's synthesizers deliver a vast range of sound using wavetable, FM, analogue and physical modelling architectures. A pair of sampling devices help you squeeze the most out of your drum samples and multi-sampled instruments with built-in slicing, warping and more. Included MIDI effects let you creatively manipulate your notes, while audio effects help you clean up your mix or make a creative mess.
Live's Core Library comes with every edition of the software and includes vintage synths, analogue drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. 'Curated Collections' are toolkits of curated sounds designed to be shaped into something new.
Software Without Limits
Live comes with everything you need but adapts to your unique needs. Map knobs, faders and buttons to nearly any controller to get hands on control of almost every parameter in Live. The software also includes auto-mappings for a growing number of MIDI controllers for instant results.
Max for Live is a software platform that powers a range of Live's instruments and effects. Load one of its many built-in sound generators, audio and MIDI effects to expand your sound, or use it to customise devices, build your own and even hack how Live works. You can even use it to connect Live to lights, cameras, sensors, surround sound setups and more.
Perform With Live
Trigger, re-sequence and remix your music in real time. Control external hardware and integrate outboard effects. Improvise on your own or process audio played by others.
Expand your setup and collaborate with others using Link. The technology syncs timing over a network connection, so software like Reason, Serato and an ever-growing number of iOS apps work together in your Live setup.
Live 10 Suite Key Features
• Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
• Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
• MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio - plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
• Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
• Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
• Advanced sampling and slicing tools
• VST and Audio Unit support
• Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic 'feel' from other audio files
• Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
• Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customize Live
Instruments, Effects And Sounds
• 10 instruments: Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog, Electric, Tension, Collision, Simpler, Drum Rack, Impulse - plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
• 57 audio and MIDI effects, including Drum Buss, Echo and Pedal
• 5000+ sounds
• 70+GB of loops and samples
Technical Feature Spec / Compatibility
• Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
• Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
• Automatic plug-in delay compensation
• Ableton Link integration
• MIDI remote control instant mapping
• MIDI output to hardware synths
• MIDI Clock/sync
• ReWire support
• Multicore/multiprocessor support
• WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
• Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
• Unlimited Scenes
• 12 Send and return tracks
• 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
• Rex file support
• POW-r dithering
• Groove Pool and extract groove
Novation Launchpad MK2 MIDI Pad Controller
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. Its 8 x 8 grid of pads has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks and control your mixer, all while creating awesome lightshows.
Launchpad integrates immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup. The pads are lit by RGB LEDs, which match the colour of your clips in your session view, so you can see at a glance what's playing. You can use them to launch clips, play drums, start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends - and anything else you can imagine with Max for Live.
Launchpad is totally portable: lightweight, easy to pack and carry around, and fully USB bus powered - so there's no need for power sockets. You can also link it up with more Launchpads or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio, by combining Launch Control, Launch Control XL or Launchkey.
Complete with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of pro-quality Loopmasters samples and the Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser, Launchpad comes with everything you need to start making great music. It also supports Novation Launchpad App, so you can use its RGB pads with your iPad too.
Control Ableton Live
Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music.
Focus On Your Music
All 64 RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Live and you can see at a glance what's loaded, playing and recording.
Create Eye-Catching Performances
Bright, colourful pads make the unit stand out just from USB power, when you're on stage or creating the exciting Launchpad light show videos that are all over YouTube.
Play Drum Racks
Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Live's drum rack.
Mix From Your Grid
Start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends – all from your grid. Stay in constant control.
Control FL Studio
Use your grid to control FL Studio's Performance Mode. Create beats on drum racks, launch clips and build songs, or assign your pads to any other function.
Build Your Own Creations
Max for Live lets you use your Launchpad however you like – turn it into a step sequencer, trigger videos from drum pads or use it to create just about anything you can imagine. Alternatively, engage with the whole community of Max for Live creators to find limitless inspiration and downloads.
Throw It in Your Bag
Sleek, tough and lightweight, Launchpad is fully USB bus powered so you'll never need to carry a power supply.
Build Your Perfect Instrument
Combine more Launchpads or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio, with Launch Control, Launch Control XL or Launchkey.
Make Music Straight Away
Comes with Ableton Live Lite, over 4GB of Loopmasters samples, Novation V Station and Bass Station VST and AU plug-ins and support for Novation Launchpad App. Free Melodics lessopns are also included.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Ableton Condition New