Ableton Live 10 Suite with Launchkey 49 v2 Bundle
This great bundle includes the Novation Launchkey 49 v2 USB keyboard controller with the upgrade to Live 10 Suite from the included Live Lite.
- Great value Ableton Live and controller bundle
- 49 key controller with 16 full colour RGB pads
- Ableton supplied as an upgrade from Live Lite (included with the Launchkey)
- Read More
Package consists of:
• 1 x Ableton Live 10 Suite Upgrade from Live Lite, Download
• 1 x Novation Launchkey 49 v2 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
Please note that you will need to install and authorise Ableton Live Lite first and then install and authorise the upgrade software to the full version.
Ableton Live 10 Suite Upgrade from Live Lite, Download
Live 10 Suite is the ultimate fast and flexible music creation software package from Ableton.
Live is fast, fluid music creation and performance software. Use its timeline-based workflow or improvise without constraints in Session View. Advanced Warping lets you change the tempo and timing of any audio in real-time without stopping the music. Record virtual instruments, drum machines, guitars or audio from the real world. Capture MIDI notes after you've played them, turning your most spontaneous ideas (and happy accidents) into music.
Live's effects, instruments, sounds and creative features let you make music limited only by your imagination. Use Live's native devices as the foundation of sound design or mould and shape something new from a range of carefully curated Packs. Since the software keeps everything in time, Live is also perfect for on-stage improvisation and hands-on play. Customise the software to fit your performance, not the other way around. With Push, Ableton's instrument built specifically for Live, you get all the functionality of software with the immediacy of hardware.
Create With Live
No matter how you like to begin, Live helps you get the music in your head out of your speakers.
Session View lets you sketch ideas lightning fast - play, mix, and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organise your music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live's synthesizers deliver a vast range of sound using wavetable, FM, analogue and physical modelling architectures. A pair of sampling devices help you squeeze the most out of your drum samples and multi-sampled instruments with built-in slicing, warping and more. Included MIDI effects let you creatively manipulate your notes, while audio effects help you clean up your mix or make a creative mess.
Live's Core Library comes with every edition of the software and includes vintage synths, analogue drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. 'Curated Collections' are toolkits of curated sounds designed to be shaped into something new.
Software Without Limits
Live comes with everything you need but adapts to your unique needs. Map knobs, faders and buttons to nearly any controller to get hands on control of almost every parameter in Live. The software also includes auto-mappings for a growing number of MIDI controllers for instant results.
Max for Live is a software platform that powers a range of Live's instruments and effects. Load one of its many built-in sound generators, audio and MIDI effects to expand your sound, or use it to customise devices, build your own and even hack how Live works. You can even use it to connect Live to lights, cameras, sensors, surround sound setups and more.
Perform With Live
Trigger, re-sequence and remix your music in real time. Control external hardware and integrate outboard effects. Improvise on your own or process audio played by others.
Expand your setup and collaborate with others using Link. The technology syncs timing over a network connection, so software like Reason, Serato and an ever-growing number of iOS apps work together in your Live setup.
Live 10 Suite Key Features
• Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
• Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
• MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio - plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
• Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
• Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
• Advanced sampling and slicing tools
• VST and Audio Unit support
• Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic 'feel' from other audio files
• Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
• Built-in Max for Live software with more instruments, audio and MIDI effects, and the ability to customize Live
Instruments, Effects And Sounds
• 10 instruments: Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog, Electric, Tension, Collision, Simpler, Drum Rack, Impulse - plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
• 57 audio and MIDI effects, including Drum Buss, Echo and Pedal
• 5000+ sounds
• 70+GB of loops and samples
Technical Feature Spec / Compatibility
• Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
• Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
• Automatic plug-in delay compensation
• Ableton Link integration
• MIDI remote control instant mapping
• MIDI output to hardware synths
• MIDI Clock/sync
• ReWire support
• Multicore/multiprocessor support
• WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
• Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
• Unlimited Scenes
• 12 Send and return tracks
• 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
• Rex file support
• POW-r dithering
• Groove Pool and extract groove
Novation Launchkey 49 v2 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
Just plug the Launchkey in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and velocity-sensitive RGB pads give you immediate hands-on control of your session view, instruments, effects and mixer.
Launch clips, control FX, play beats and much more using 16 pads laid out in two rows of eight, to match your Ableton Live session view: one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. Full colour RGB LEDs mean they'll match the colour of your clips too, while velocity-sensitivity lets you really put some feeling into your beats.
Launchkey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like. Use eight rock solid rotary knobs to tweak your instruments and effects, and nine dedicated faders for hands-on control of your mixer. The 49-note synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances.
All the controls integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything. Of course, if you do not use Ableton, it will map to other major music software using InControl. Novation call this InControl technology, because it puts you in control immediately without any manual mapping.
Launchkey 49 is tough enough to take and use anywhere. It will work the moment you plug it into your laptop and you won't need any drivers or power cables, because it's class compliant and bus-powered via USB.
Launchkey comes with absolutely everything you need to start making music: Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments, plus a comprehensive 1GB collection of production-ready samples from world-leading sample store Loopmasters.
Designed for Ableton Live
All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
See Your Session
Full colour RGB pads match the colour of your clips.
Create Expressive Beats
All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.
Shape Your Sound
Tweak your instruments and effects using eight rock solid knobs.
Create Expressive Performances
The 49-note velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play.
Perfect Your Mix
Get hands-on control of your mixer using nine full-sized faders.
Take It Anywhere
Compact and tough enough to throw in your bag without needing a power cable.
Control All Major Music Software
Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl.
Plug In and Play
Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable.
Make Music Immediately
Includes Ableton Live Lite, one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments and over 4GB of Loopmasters samples.
Use Melodics to improve your keyboard skills and hone your pad drumming skills for free.
Ableton Live Lite
4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
One of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
Free Melodics lessons
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Ableton Condition New