Ableton Live 10 Standard Audio MIDI Recording Software, Boxed
Ableton Live 10 Standard is your go-to software for fast and flexible music creation.
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio - plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- 3 instruments, 42 audio and MIDI Effects, 1800+ sounds, 10+ GB loops and sample library
- Read More
Live is fast, fluid music creation and performance software. Use its timeline-based workflow or improvise without constraints in Session View. Advanced Warping lets you change the tempo and timing of any audio in real-time without stopping the music. Record virtual instruments, drum machines, guitars or audio from the real world. Capture MIDI notes after you've played them, turning your most spontaneous ideas (and happy accidents) into music.
Live's effects, instruments, sounds and creative features let you make music limited only by your imagination. Use Live's native devices as the foundation of sound design or mould and shape something new from a range of carefully curated Packs. Since the software keeps everything in time, Live is also perfect for on-stage improvisation and hands-on play. Customise the software to fit your performance, not the other way around. With Push, Ableton's instrument built specifically for Live, you get all the functionality of software with the immediacy of hardware.
Create With Live
No matter how you like to begin, Live helps you get the music in your head out of your speakers.
Session View lets you sketch ideas lightning fast - play, mix, and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organise your music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live's synthesizers deliver a vast range of sound using wavetable, FM, analogue and physical modelling architectures. A pair of sampling devices help you squeeze the most out of your drum samples and multi-sampled instruments with built-in slicing, warping and more. Included MIDI effects let you creatively manipulate your notes, while audio effects help you clean up your mix or make a creative mess.
Live's Core Library comes with every edition of the software and includes vintage synths, analogue drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. 'Curated Collections' are toolkits of curated sounds designed to be shaped into something new.
Software Without Limits
Live comes with everything you need but adapts to your unique needs. Map knobs, faders and buttons to nearly any controller to get hands on control of almost every parameter in Live. The software also includes auto-mappings for a growing number of MIDI controllers for instant results.
Perform With Live
Trigger, re-sequence and remix your music in real time. Control external hardware and integrate outboard effects. Improvise on your own or process audio played by others.
Expand your setup and collaborate with others using Link. The technology syncs timing over a network connection, so software like Reason, Serato and an ever-growing number of iOS apps work together in your Live setup.
Live 10 Standard Key Features
• Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
• Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
• MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio - plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
• Audio to MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
• Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
• Advanced sampling and slicing tools
• VST and Audio Unit support
• Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic 'feel' of other audio files
• Video import and export for scoring to video or warping video to music
Instruments, Effects And Sounds
• 3 instruments: Simpler, Impulse and Drum Rack - plus Instrument Racks and the External Instrument device
• 42 audio and MIDI effects
• 1800+ sounds
• 10+GB of loops and samples
Technical Feature Spec / Compatibility
• Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
• Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
• Automatic plug-in delay compensation
• Ableton Link integration
• MIDI remote control instant mapping
• MIDI output to hardware synths
• MIDI Clock/sync
• ReWire support
• Multicore/multiprocessor support
• WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
• Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks
• Unlimited Scenes
• 12 Send and return tracks
• 256 Audio inputs, 256 outputs
• Rex file support
• POW-r dithering
• Groove Pool and extract groove
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Ableton Condition New