* SPECIAL OFFER * A.M Drums 14x7 Purpleheart and Eucalyptus Snare Drum
The A.M Drums 14x7 Purpleheart and Eucalyptus snare drum holds a full bodied sound and versatile tuning range. With a distinctive ripple figuring veneer, this snare drum looks as good as it sounds.
- Handmade in England
- 10 Ply Purpleheart Shell Finished With an Outer Eucalyptus Veneer
- Fitted Standard with Tube Lugs
- Fitted Standard with Dunnett R4 Strainer and Butt Plate
- 45 Degree In and Outer Edges Top and Bottom
- Fitted Standard with Puresound 20 Strand Blaster Snare Wires
- Fitted Standard with Evans ST Batter Head and Hazy 300 Snare Side Head
- Read More
A.M Drums are a British company who manufacture excellent quality handmade drums in the South of England.
The 14x7 Purpleheart and Eucalyptus snare drum is stunning to look at, as equally as stunning to listen to. The 10 Ply Purpleheart shell finished with an outer Eucalyptus veneer with a distinctive ripple figure, along with 45 degree inner and outer bearing edges top and bottom give this drum a full bodied sound with a hugely versatile tuning range. Fitted with the fantastic Dunnett R4 snare strainer, Puresound 20 strand blaster snare wires and Evans ST and Hazy 300 heads make this drum a must have in your snare drum armoury. Being able to handle a huge variety of musical styles and situations, this snare drum has everything you would hope for. High quality, great sounding snare drum.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Am Drums Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|